Friday, November 30, 2012

Unable to Root Out Any Root Word Apps

My second post and already I feel like a cynic.  Note to self: tame inner cynic.  So, I am trying to find some engaging and educational apps and/or games that will help students interact with word parts.  All of the links online require that darn Flash player (see earlier post), and there seem to not be any interesting age-appropriate apps for "fun with morphology." Am I missing something?  Note to self: stay far away from technology on Friday nights.

1 comment:

  1. I took a stab at it too and found little, except for this app called Link-it for Literacy. It is a shocking $29.00
    https://itunes.apple.com/app/id572114669 - if you look at this link and scroll over to the far image on the page, you'll see what the app looks like in terms of roots/prefixes/suffixes. I'd be happy to test it for you if you think it looks promising.

    ReplyDelete